Technical Member of the Board
- Technical Leadership: Provide expert technical guidance, insights, and industry knowledge to inform the company’s strategic decisions and long-term vision.
- Technology Advancement: Stay abreast of the latest developments in hydrogen electrolysis, renewable energy, and related fields to identify opportunities for innovation and technological advancement.
- R&D Strategy: Collaborate with the R&D team to define research and development strategies, ensuring alignment with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Quality Assurance: Oversee quality control and product development processes to ensure the company’s products meet the highest industry standards.
- Regulatory Compliance: Stay informed about industry regulations and standards related to hydrogen production and ensure the company’s compliance with all relevant requirements.
- Business Development: Provide technical insights and support for business development initiatives, including partnerships, collaborations, and investment opportunities.
- Risk Management: Assess technical risks and provide recommendations to mitigate and manage potential challenges.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, product development, marketing, and finance, to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Strategic Planning: Participate in the development of the company’s strategic plans and contribute to the identification of growth opportunities.
- A bachelor’s or advanced degree in a relevant technical field, such as chemical engineering, materials science, or electrochemistry
- Extensive experience in the hydrogen electrolysis or clean energy industry, with a deep understanding of electrolysis technologies and processes
- Prior experience serving on the board of directors or in a similar advisory role within a relevant industry is a strong asset
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to assess technical information and make informed, data-driven decisions
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to convey complex technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated leadership experience, the ability to inspire and lead cross-functional teams, and a track record of achieving results
- Familiarity with industry regulations, standards, and compliance requirements related to hydrogen production and electrolysis