Team Leader - Electronic Engineering
- In charge of a multinational group of German and Italian electrical and electronic engineers
- Manage knowledge management, lead the team in technical matters, and offer guidance and leadership to other departments such Functional Safety, Testing, and R&D
- Assist other team members in planning, organising, and finishing a variety of electrical and electronic design tasks to maximise single- and multi-core devices
- Assist with the fabrication, testing, and assembly of electronic boards
- Assess hardware and validate prototypes in order to make ongoing improvements
- Selection of sensors and other electronic components
- Optimising system design for electromagnetic compatibility
- Cooperate to support Enapter product certification in important customer areas
- Act as the liaison between SW/FW and HW
- To start with, enthusiasm for the role that green hydrogen and Enapter will play in the world of tomorrow.
- Five or more years of professional job experience, especially in a leadership role with direct reporting, and a master’s degree in electronic engineering, or an equivalent.
- Production process optimisation experience It helps to have experience with high power industrial systems.
- Expertise in electronic boards design and simulation.
- Knowledge of power electronics (AC/DC and DC/DC systems).
- Excellent Italian and English verbal and written communication skills (minimum B2 level).
- Willing to visit Saerbeck once in a while
- Expertise in developing PCB boards in compliance with international safety design standards, experience with Altium is preferrable, other ECAD are a plus.
- Complex systems / plant design is a plus.
- Expertise on FW programming is a plus.
- Expertise in Jira and Confluence is a plus