Supply Chain Manager
- You will actively engage in defining the material planning and ordering procedures as a member of the site management team, taking into consideration important business variables including the lead times for supplier and customer orders as well as the availability and dependability of BOMs
- You will lead the selection and appointment of new suppliers as well as procurement activities related to new contracts or changes to existing contracts
- You will assume management of the supply chain department and oversee its further development. You will also make sure that tasks and guidelines are followed and that objectives are met
- You’ll stay up to date on industry market developments, risks, opportunities, and technological advances that could affect our location in both positive and negative ways
- You make sure that all tendering and procurement procedures have access to the appropriate quantity and quality of technical and financial data, and that the creation of the procurement base aligns with the objectives and strategic plans of the business
- You provide the organization with the necessary input and support on supply chain management issues
- You are characterized by a mixture of a practical personality with a strategic perspective and strong leadership qualities and act confidently as a team player in a matrix organization
- You have a proven track record at management level in supply chain management, ideally in a global manufacturing or technical environment. You will be able to motivate and develop your team to meet the needs of internal customers on site
- You have successfully completed a university degree or an equivalent academic degree in the fields of technology, economics or business administration.
- You have business fluent German and English skills
- You are willing to undertake national and international business trips and enjoy working in an international environment with people of different cultures and nationalities
- You are experienced in using common MS Office applications and SAP, ideally supplemented by knowledge of PowerBI
We look forward to receiving your application!