- As a Strategic Buyer (m/f/d) or Sourcing Manager (m/f/d) in our clients company, you will determine and bundle requirements and process both project- and part-related enquiries.
- Location-related negotiations, such as prices, delivery times or call-off quantities, are carried out independently in German and English.
- As part of your day-to-day business, you plan production material from the creation of the order to order tracking and complaint processing.
- As part of this, you will regularly check and update the replenishment times and minimum stock levels in our ERP system SAP.
- Furthermore, you will constantly search for new, suitable suppliers and review the further development of our existing suppliers.
- This also includes conducting supplier visits and assessing them.
- At the local level, you will develop procurement strategies for direct and indirect material groups and develop product group strategies.
- You will support us in the development of a global supplier strategy as well as in tendering and negotiating with international suppliers.
- They help us to tap into group-wide synergy potential through strategic and material-specific purchasing coordination and strengthen the interface coordination between purchasing and the related departments as well as international locations.
- You will also be responsible for supporting the continuous development of our purchasing and procurement processes, including by working on various projects.
- You have successfully completed a degree in engineering or business administration and have already gained several years of experience in strategic, technical purchasing; ideally in mechanical and plant engineering
- We expect you to familiar with common MS Office applications, supplemented by in-depth knowledge of SAP R/3 (MM module)
- Communication is the be-all and end-all – so you should be able to deal with different target groups. It doesn’t matter whether it’s in the college, with
- international delivery companies or other partners – your confident appearance and assertiveness will help you to achieve this
- In addition, you have a good technical understanding for reading drawings as well as material basics and have very good analytical skills as well as an understanding of numbers.
- You are willing to go on business trips as part of your job and have a class B driver’s license.
- If you have a high level of initiative, an independent way of working and a pronounced awareness of quality, then you are a good fit for our team
- English skills round off your profile