• Development, design and conception of software architectures for HEV (Hybrid Electric Vehicle) and BEV (Battery Electric Vehicle) powertrains for a wide variety of topologies (zone/domain controller)
• Planning and coordination of the implementation of the developed concepts together with the SW development teams
• Identification and definition of the necessary adjustments for tools, methods, workflow and processes for the area of SW design and architecture and support the introduction of these.
• As an expert, ensuring that the behavior of the platform meets the requirements from a customer function and integration perspective and managing the platform resources (runtime, memory, etc.)
• Cooperation in an international and interdisciplinary work environment as well as support for building up the know-how of our application teams
• Creation as part of operational project work as part of an agile team of functional and structural design to implement specific requirements. Including responsibility for the incremental conversion/implementation planning for the sprints in coordination with the SW teams involved.
• Completed degree in computer science or comparable engineering courses
• At least 3 years of operational experience in the area of SW architecture, SW design and requirement analysis, ideally in the embedded & automotive sector
• Very good knowledge and practical application / experience with: UML/SYSML, functional and structural design, AUTOSAR & AUTOSAR Adaptive (standard, concept, methods), object orientation, concept development,
• Knowledge of the following areas is desirable: IBM-Rhapsody, IBM-JAZZ SW Lifecycle Mgmt., Vector DaVinci, MultiCore Processing & Scheduling, agile development methodology, ASPICE
• High level of initiative
• Strong communication and moderation skills
• Very good team skills and intercultural skills
• Structured and reliable way of working
• English language skills, both written and spoken (German is a plus).
Apply for this role:
Consultant - E-Mobility
Connect on LinkedIn