Senior Power Electronics Engineer
- Design and development of the traction inverter, DCDC, and on-board charger.
- Work with engineering teams from mechanical, layout, and firmware to create and build power electronics systems.
- Be in charge of choosing the circuit topology, components, and circuit board layout.
- Be responsible for control algorithm development, prototyping, testing and validation of power electronics products.
- Contribute to vehicle level integrations.
- Firmware development for power electronics system.
- MS degree in electrical engineering or related engineering degree with 3+ years experience in automotive industry.
- Fundamental understanding of circuit design, mechanical systems, sensors and actuators as well as ECU communication
- Have used engineering tools such as Vector PREEvision or similar to create network or communication designs and to understand wiring schematics.
- Experience with failure analysis methodology like FMEA and fault trees.
- Experience with standard EE lab instruments (oscilloscope, multimeters, data bus analysis tools, …)
- Motivation to make complicated systems work together
- Electric vehicle systems and hands-on integration testing experience
- Creativity in your design
- Motivation to make a difference in the automotive industry
- Ability to build stuff with your hands
- Great communication skills
Apply for this role:
Senior Consultant - E-Mobility
Connect on LinkedIn