- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and business analysts to comprehend business needs and translate them into technical solutions
- Continue to maintain integration and bespoke solution documentation
- Using Apex, Visualforce, and other technologies as necessary, design, build, and maintain customized Salesforce integrations
- Investigate and fix problems with Salesforce and its system interfaces
- Recommend changes to our Salesforce infrastructure based on the most recent Salesforce releases, features, and best practice’s
- Take part in design and code evaluations to guarantee good coding standards, best practices, and adherence to Salesforce development guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Experience in Salesforce development.
- Strong technical skills in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, Salesforce APIs, and other Salesforce development tools
- Experience with Salesforce integrations using REST, SOAP, and other integration technologies
- Strong understanding of Salesforce data model, security model, and sharing rules
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Salesforce Developer certification(s) preferred
- You utilise the most recent Apple technology. (laptop & phone).
- You receive a competitive package that includes a company vehicle and a monthly mobility allowance that you can use for travel on public transportation, gasoline, and other costs associated with mobility.
- You’ll work in a fantastic atmosphere that is stimulating.
Apply for this role:
Consultant - Technology
Connect on LinkedIn