- Test Automation: Design, develop, and maintain automated test scripts and frameworks to validate software functionality and performance
- Quality Assurance: Execute test plans, conduct regression testing, and perform manual testing as needed to verify software functionality and identify defects
- Continuous Integration: Integrate automated tests into the continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines to enable efficient and automated testing processes
- Bug Tracking: Report, track, and manage software defects using bug tracking tools, collaborating with developers to ensure timely resolution
- Test Data Management: Create and manage test data sets to support various testing scenarios
- Performance Testing: Collaborate with the development team to conduct performance testing and identify bottlenecks and areas for optimization
- Documentation: Create and maintain test documentation, including test plans, test cases, and test reports
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with software developers, product managers, and other stakeholders to understand requirements and contribute to the improvement of software quality
- Test Environment Management: Set up and maintain test environments, ensuring they accurately represent production configurations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience as a QA Software Developer, including test automation using tools like Selenium, Appium, or similar frameworks.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Java, or C# for test automation.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies, testing techniques, and quality assurance best practices.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools (e.g., Jenkins, Travis CI, GitLab CI).
- Knowledge of web and mobile application testing, including cross-browser and cross-platform testing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Knowledge of API testing and tools (e.g., Postman, REST-assured) is a plus.