- Represent the business in local public or private sectors, government agencies, and communities to introduce the business and ensure the social viability of initiatives.
- Investigate, evaluate, and progress new and applicable sites by working with relevant project stakeholders and internal resources.
- Projects should be qualified in order to be included in the development process.
- Oversee the start of the procedures for submitting an environmental permit application, which involves licenced planning offices, and augment internal resources in line with anticipated future needs.
- Create and manage a German network of outside service suppliers.
- To ensure that projects are developed in a timely manner, establish a technical network and provide local assistance for the development process.
- At least 3-6 years of experience in the renewable energy sector with specific focus on wind development in the DACH region
- Origination skills and open-minded mentality to communicate across cultural barriers
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Wind development, or similar requiring project management with communities and handling of the German environmental permitting process
- Greenfield development experience combined with technical know-how in the wind sector
- Hands-on approach, problem solving skills and interested in renewable energy in general
- Well acquainted with the German regulatory system and its bureaucratic hurdles
- Able to communicate well with landowners, advisors and project stakeholders
- Willing to manage and work on multiple projects within a certain timeframe