Product Line Manager
- Implement strategies to comply with security regulations. It includes promoting safety behaviours as part of our culture.
- Ensure the correct and timely evaluation of performance, training, development, promotions, job stability and a good work environment, complying and enforcing at all times the LFT, RIT, the rules of conduct and company policies for its workers, clients and providers.
- Planning of the operation costs that guarantee the operational continuity of the production, maintenance and engineering areas, as well as the adequate execution and control of the validated budget.
- Create strategies focused on the continuous improvement of the productive areas that contribute to the operational objectives from the implementation and control of the production system.
- Create strategies focused on optimizing consumption, expenses and operating costs with the greatest impact on financial statements through continuous improvement projects.
- Comply with the requirements of quality, quantity and in the agreed time of delivery to the client.
- Promote problem solving culture and provide support when needed.
- Promote environmental policy and disseminate environmental objectives. In case of environmental incidents, lead the actions and their monitoring.
- Comply with the regulations and requirements of the environmental management system, as well as guarantee the reduction of impacts and environmental aspects of daily tasks.
- Meet goals and track applicable metrics in your area.
- Lead the necessary meetings to close actions.
- Develop LPA on time and with added value.
- Direct all production activities in his/her area in charge.
- Align the production objectives of your area with the general strategy of the plant.
- Ensure maximum efficiency and productivity of the production area.
- Management, training of his/her direct reports.
- Time of experience in a similar position: More than 8 years of experience in the field related to electronics manufacturing. A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience supervising a group of mid-level or higher professionals in a manufacturing environment.
- Required technical knowledge: Electronics environment
- Other requirements: Microsoft Office, SAP, Recognized Expert with the ability to transmit / train knowledge to others
- Must have expereince in Electronics Manufacturing