- Ensures that the answer is technically feasible, including that it can be manufactured in accordance with specifications and that the goals for costs, time, risk, and quality are met.
- File the mechanical architecture-related documents in the configuration management system
- Driving creativity and knowledge development for the global DS community, including the application of lessons learned and ongoing revisions of design principles
- Certify the observance of legal, internal, and customer standards, including those relating to head impact and the standardization of development and manufacturing ideas.
- Ensure the availability of a D-FMEA Facilitator and a clear understanding of their responsibilities in the project
- Aligns the interfaces between SW-, EE- and SE-development, focusing on potential conflicts and cross-discipline impacts between the individual solutions.
- Very good communication skills
- University Degree in an engineering field (e.g mechanical engineering, mechatronics, plastic technologies, etc.)
- At least 3 years experience in a technical field (Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Technologies, etc.) is requested
- Capability to take initiative;
- Experience in developing display products (TFT, OLED, backlight, touch system, die casting and plastic technologies)
- Good understanding of Mechanical Engineering techniques
- Knowledge of development (all disciplines), test, integration and production (sample and final product) processes
- Good capability to work in a team of technical architects from different disciplines.
Apply for this role:
Consultant - Technology
Connect on LinkedIn