- Creating and executing thorough business strategies and keeping track of the Company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Planning, approving, and supervising people development and training initiatives to expand the local team as well as giving the team direction and leadership as needed
- Managing every task that needs to be done in close coordination with country managers
- Locating and creating new prospects for solar projects, as well as offering the Group strategic advice and decision memos on market changes
- Developing and sustaining connections with shareholders, commercial partners, and authorities while also speaking on behalf of the Group in the designated market
- Establishing budgets and managing them appropriately for the corporation and for specific projects
- Managing the hiring of personnel, overseeing their effective placement, and being in charge of team organisation to meet the Company’s contractual obligations
- Ensuring Company processes, policies and legal guidelines are implemented and communicated to all team members and followed at all times
- Implementing, communicating with, and ensuring that all team members adhere to all company procedures, regulations, and legal requirements.
- Proven track record of creating and carrying out strategic and comprehensive financial business plans
- Excellent project management and execution skills; results-driven; able to take the initiative, act independently, and make thoughtful judgements even under pressure
- Outstanding knowledge of the H2 markets with a deep understanding of project development and project management processes and of financial performance metrics.
- A proactive and businesslike attitude together with rigorous adherence to the company’s rules and regulations
- Extensive experience in leadership and people management, being a natural coach and an inspiring example to improve the strengths and motivation of team members at all levels
- Fluency in English and other European languages
- Ideally has a university degree, in a technical, economic, or environmental discipline
- High flexibility to adapt to changing market conditions, ability to respond to disruptive environments, seeing disruptive events as an opportunity rather than a threat to re-create the business.
Apply for this role:
Consultant - E-Mobility
Connect on LinkedIn