Lead Hardware Engineer
- Supervision of internal and external service providers and suppliers.
- Take on the project’s technical responsibility.
- Organize the approximately 5-person project team for the hardware domain.
- You will communicate with customers and provide status reports on the project.
- You will develop hardware concepts for potential on-board converters in collaboration with the relevant fields of software, design, test lab, and production.
- Planning of work packages in coordination with team colleagues regarding budget, scope, and schedule.
- Good technical understanding, analytical approach, and communication skills.
- Ideally experience with analyses in the context of functional safety.
- Good command of German and English, both written and spoken.
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering or industrial engineering ideally with a focus on power electronics.
- Organizational talent and leadership skills.
- Experience in the automotive development process.
- Relevant professional experience in the field of development of power electronic circuits desirable.
- Team spirit, motivated and agile way of working
Apply for this role:
Consultant - E-Mobility
Connect on LinkedIn