Senior Information Security Analyst
- Good knowledge and understanding of IAM tools
- Deliver modern access management integrations flawlessly for B2B, B2C and B2E customers using Ping, Azure AD
- Lead on large projects for Business Units to provide IAM solutions as needed in a team environment
- Create ideas, build roadmaps, and put them into action for IAM in both on-premises and cloud contexts
- Responsible for training, mentoring, directing, and validating the work of less experienced/knowledgeable team members
- Document standards, architecture, implementation procedures, and troubleshooting
- Act as contact point for vendors during evaluation, implementation, and decommissioning of identity platforms
- Define and drive risk reduction practices in a scalable manner, working with all levels on access related items, problem escalation/resolution, people development and more
- Set roadmaps, develop, and implement plans for IAM across on-premises and cloud environments
- Perform all duties while working remotely or on-site
- Evaluate and test IAM products and platforms, make recommendations, develop plans, and implementation
- Keeps management well informed of progress, status, and concerns for each assignment
- 5+ years’ hands on experience developing/configuring access management solution using Okta or other Access Management products (E.G; Auth0, Azure, ADFS etc.)
- 5+ years of integration experience with SSO leveraging industry protocols such as SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth and WS-FED
- 5+ years’ experience in the field of Identity and Access Management
- 3+ years’ experience implementing infrastructure services authentication and authorization (AD, Kerberos, LDAP(S) etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience with security compliance, governance, audit, and risk management.
- Working knowledge of cloud-based systems, virtualization, container orchestration, and common application architectures.
- Advanced experience integrating and federating different IDM technologies across multiple domains.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, pride in ownership and ability to troubleshoot complex IAM issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong technical experience in the following technologies