- Oversee the development of an xEV inverter device.
- Plans and supervises the completion of many projects to ensure that targets are reached within the allocated time
- Assist the internal and external inverter manufacturing facilities with various engineering activities on-site during the sample and mass production phases.
- Work together with organisations on the original idea, ongoing design improvements, performance testing, and production launch of xEV inverters for a range of automotive powertrain product applications.
- Plan and/or support post-SORP VEC projects to reduce production costs and/or improve quality.
- Gather, evaluate, and implement the engineering specifications provided by the client; work with a global team to create the optimal inverter design for each application
- Assist with the development of prototypes, product validation testing, and other engineering deliverables
- A minimum of seven years of expertise in the field of mechanical design for automotive powertrain components
- Knowledge of the integration of electrified vehicle systems
- Proficient with 3-D CAD creation and 2-D drawing creation
- High level interpersonal skills to collaborate internally and externally
- Proficient interfacing with customers and/or suppliers to explain technical documents/drawings/information
- Prior management of a small group of engineers
- Possess experience with Mechanical CAE (thermal, structural, etc)
- Understanding of electrified vehicle system and integration.