Functonal Safety Engineer
- Responsible for creating/leading Development Interface Agreement (DIA), Safety plan,TSC and Safety Case activities
- Defines, tracks and reports the functional safety KPI’s
- Ensures the scheduling the Safety RAISE reviews in his team
- Negotiates and agrees with the Customer the scope and common understanding of the Functional Safety requirements
- Acts as a mentor/guide for product development Functional Safety activities
- Define and oversee the activities for safety verification and validation
- Coordinates, plans, executes, monitors, supports, and moderates FuSa operations and FuSa analysis
- Responsible for interfacing with customer and other stakeholders to ensure common understanding and agreement on FuSa implementation
- Ensures documentation of FuSa activities, establishes evidence of FuSa
- Ensures close co-operation with the R&D PTM (Project Technical Manager)
- Performs design analysis in support of the creation of safety case justifications for safety-related products
- Leads or participates to safety analysis processes (e.g. FMEAs, FTAs, FMEDAs, etc.)
- Helps to define or specify FuSa requirements for system/hardware and software architectures
- Prepares and assists to the Safety Assessment Reviews held by safety assessor
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical/Systems Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in automotive product development (preferably in safety related products).
- Experience with Products Development Life Cycle (Systems, Software).
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical leadership, communication, planning and organization/control skills
- Experience of taking customer requirements to production
- Masters degree in Electrical Engineering/Systems Engineering// Computer Science
- Expereince in Software Quality and process
- Currently actie FSCAE / AFSP certificatio preferred