- In charge of managing the departments Accounting, Controlling and Procurement, M&A and Finance related projects
- Act as Country Finance Business Partner and assist the MD in achieving the business & operations objectives – Revenue, LC, Cash flow, NWC – by driving both long- and short-term plans;
- Lead Finance Transformation in the Country by digitalization the Finance department;
- Professionalize the Finance function area of expertise to train them on leadership capabilities
- Set key business KPIs to deliver business success
- Manage Country delivery in the areas of Forecasting, Planning, Analysis and Reporting;
- Ensure efficient, effective and accurate Finance Operations and Procurement Processes for the Country
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- At least 8-10 years of finance experience in a large international company, of which minimum 3 years in a country leadership position.
- First experience in a Big Four would be a plus.
- Excellent knowledge in the areas of controlling, accounting, tax, treasury, procurement and IT.
- Fluent in German and English
Apply for this role:
Consultant - Industrials
Connect on LinkedIn