- Actively assist our portfolio firms’ commercial workers with relation to the structure and advancement of reporting, budgeting, and liquidity planning.
- Oversee our portfolio firms’ reporting procedures coordinate with the commercial staff, and monitor the timeliness and quality of the data.
- Conduct commercial assessments, target/actual deviations, and plausibility checks for both our complete portfolio and for each of our portfolio firms.
- Assist the investment manager in keeping track of our portfolio firms’ financial progress.
- Being responsible for assessing the performance of our portfolio firms and creating quarterly investor reports.
- Support the digitization and automation of internal controlling operations as well as the continued development of our investment controlling.
- Proactively develop strategies and independently identify actionable areas to ensure our portfolio companies’ long-term success.
- A university degree in business administration or a comparable qualification
- Highly confident in dealing with income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements.
- Good analytical skills
- Comfortable with Excel, knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI and working with databases is desirable.
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English is an advantage.
- Several years of professional experience in the described area of responsibility
Apply for this role:
Consultant - Industrials
Connect on LinkedIn