Environment, Health and Safety Manager
- Oversee and drive all aspects of plant environmental, health, and safety compliance and management system functions. Maintain communication with Corporate Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) personnel.
- Utilize data analysis methods to develop and upkeep annual strategic improvement plans aimed at enhancing safety performance and achieving leading indicator goals set by AGG Leadership.
- Support and uphold plant-wide standards for 5S.
- Take charge of environmental compliance activities, such as compiling emissions inventories, assisting in the preparation and submission of permit certifications and other compliance reports, permit applications, and compliance strategy. Organize and participate in emissions monitoring activities, review and report emissions data, conduct general training, and coordinate responses to regulatory agency requests and enforcement actions with Corporate EHS.
- Provide leadership on EH&S issues to all plant employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a safety-related field or environmental science.
- Professional Safety or Environmental certification (CSP, CHMM) preferred.
- Minimum of seven (7) or more years of experience in a similar role within a plant manufacturing environment.