• Product development starting from the offer phase with concept drafts, the creation of offer documents through design development and validation to the finished product and series launch.
• Technical responsibility for the integration of the printed circuit boards in the overall device and the integration of standard modules in the overall device.
• Circuit development of switching power supply systems, display controls and functions such as touch, haptics, changing the blinking angle of displays are part of the scope of our products.
• Control of layout implementations through simulations and analysis.
• Dimensioning and simulation of electronic circuits (analogue/digital)
• Methodological safeguarding of the development, e.g. FMEA and creation of the documentation required after the development process, such as object reviews, worst case analyses.
• Creation of design specifications such as HW architecture, interfaces to display modules or HW/SW interface description and test specifications
• Delegation and coordination of subtasks including their monitoring locally and across locations
• Completed degree in electrical engineering or comparable qualification
• successful independent development of printed circuit boards of the complete product life cycle
• Project management experience would be an advantage
• Well-founded knowledge in the field of analog and digital circuit technology, microcontroller technology as well as in the field of EMC and measurement technology
• Experience in the design of switching power supplies, display and video interfaces, knowledge of LED lighting
• Experience with layout developments and their infrastructures
• Experience with development processes and compliance with them
• Confident handling of MS Office programs
• Very good written and spoken German and English skills
• Customer, quality, cost and result orientation
• Ability to make decisions and objective, open, committed and motivating demeanor
• Ability to communicate and work in a team
Apply for this role:
Consultant - Technology
Connect on LinkedIn