- You will analyze dynamic effects in the power stage, e.g. parasitic determination, switching behavior.
- In customer projects, you will collaborate with suppliers, purchase, and respond to inquiries.
- You create test specifications for power electronic component characterization and release.
- You will be responsible for developing power electronics for electric drives in mobile applications.
- You will be in charge of specifying, selecting, and documenting power electronic components.
- You coordinate the characterization and carry out component tests independently.
- Very good written and spoken English, German language skills desirable
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent with a specialization in power electronics
- Independent, structured way of working
- Expert knowledge of electric drives and powertrains
- Professional experience in the development and characterization of power electronic components.
Apply for this role:
Consultant - E-Mobility
Connect on LinkedIn