ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Prepare, distribute, and maintain team newsletter, quarterly report, department metrics and team updates to demonstrate the effectiveness of the overall program
- Track and coordinate updates for all Audit and Risk findings and inquiries to ensure that appropriate and timely responses or mitigation actions are taken
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure program elements including risk assessments, application development, project management, and ongoing operations reflect CCS requirements.
- Coordinate and manage the logging and monitoring metrics program with a focus on coverage and compliance
- Set the team’s direction and communicates individual and team priorities and deliverables for the team against expected results.
- Make leadership decisions within established policies, procedures, and established objectives.
- Define and track Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Key Risk Indicators (KRI) to demonstrate the effectiveness and efficiency of the program, and to provide actionable insights for continuous improvements.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to gather input, feedback, and suggestions to produce and distribute the team Newsletter to our customers
- Bachelor’s degree and six to eight years of experience in systems engineering or administration or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Deep specialized and/or broad functional knowledge in applied enterprise information security technologies including but not limited to firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, network operating systems, identity management, database activity monitoring, encryption, content filtering, and Mainframe security
- Previous experience in leading complex IT projects
- Excellent organizational, analytic, and problem-solving skills with the ability to set priorities and handle multiple projects concurrently with attention to detail.
- CISA, CISM, CRISC, or CISSP certification
- Proven project management skills in complex IT organization
- Experience as a manager with a proven track record of effective program support, successful hiring and performance management.
- Banking or financial services experience Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with business partners about IT risks
- Strong working knowledge of cybersecurity terms, concepts, disciplines, frameworks, best practices and industry/regulatory requirements
- Experience with responding to internal and external audit requests, working with, and communicating to auditors and assessors