Cyber Security Engineer
What you will do:
- As a member of our cybersecurity team, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining secure hardware and software solutions for our state-of-art medical devices.
- In this role, you will work closely with our product development teams to identify potential security risks, conduct vulnerability assessments, and develop mitigation strategies.
- You will also be responsible for staying up-to-date with the latest security threats and industry best practices to ensure our products remain at the forefront of cybersecurity.
What you will need:
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable discipline.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a strong background in cybersecurity and hardware/software development.
- A deep understanding of medical device regulations and compliance standards would be a plus.
- You are a natural problem solver with a keen eye for detail and a passion for building secure and resilient systems.
- You know how to communicate (good command of written and spoken English) effectively across different organizational levels and to build positive relationships with development teams.
- Bonus structures
- Holiday allowance
- Discount vouchers
Apply for this role:
Consultant - Technology
Connect on LinkedIn