Adaptive Autosar Engineer
- Adaptive AUTOSAR Clusters & applications
- Collaboration on ECU projects of our customers
- Integration of Adaptive AUTOSAR communication modules based on a POSIX operating system (Linux, QNX, or similar.) into project-specific deliveries.
- Collaboration in the global expert groups focused on technical topics.
- Technical customer support (preferably remote, possibly on-site)
- Participation in technical demonstrations
- Collaborating closely with colleagues from international integration and development teams as well as product management
- In the medium term, possibility to take over internal project management tasks
- Studies with focus on IT, Electronics/electrical engineering or comparable subjects
- At least 5 years’ experience working in an automotive Tier 1 or OEM developing and integrating all aspects of embedded real-time AUTOSAR basic software.
- Good programming skills in C++ in the environment of POSIX operating systems
- Awareness on ara::com configuration (knowledge of ara::diag/ara::phm is a bonus)
- Knowledge of JSON and Python for creating and adapting configurations and scripts as well as version management systems and test tools are an advantage
- Ideal knowledge of vehicle networking (CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Ethernet)
- Team ability, goal orientation, structured and pragmatic way of working
- Good German or good English skills, a CEE language is an advantage