Validation and Verification Lead
- By working with cross-functional teams, manage the test equipment and safety processes for the power electronics section
- Improve and oversee the verification and validation processes and activities for our integrated power electronics products to guarantee that each one delivers the best possible balance of effectiveness, power density, dependability, and quality
- Manage risks, compromises, and their impact in a timely manner. Actively seek and remove impediments getting in the way of desired outcomes in collaboration with other leaders within the company
- Create approaches and implementations for software component testing to guarantee design maturity/reliability and conformance with ISO-26262 and ASPICE, as well as cooperation with cross-functional teams
- Develop a team that consistently embodies the company’s values and drives our culture transformation by setting a positive example and creating an inclusive, entertaining atmosphere that is results-driven
- Control a design validation and verification team for the creation of integrated power electronics products, oversee the unit testing and implementation of software, and control your own system testing process
- Build strong technical alliances with the top OEMs and suppliers in the globe to advance the power electronics sector and aid in the firms’ sourcing, product development, and marketing initiatives
- In order to achieve all targeted timing, performance, and development cost objectives, successfully lead and conduct design verification for power electronic hardware, software, subsystems, and systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, computer science or equivalent technical field from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 3 years leadership experience in verification and validation in the automotive or power conversion industries.
- Be familiar with high voltage power and power electronics lab safety and compliance procedures and standards
- At least two (2) years of experience running a test facility or lab for high voltage power electronics products such DCDC converters, Onboard Chargers (OBCs), Inverters, and UPS
- Experience setting up test benches, managing personnel in labs, managing projects, etc.
- Strong communication skills that translate the benefits of technical decisions in your field to colleagues, management, and other stakeholders, including customers.
Apply for this role:
Consultant - E-Mobility
Connect on LinkedIn