Global System Project Leader
- Communicate project technical status internally and externally to Engineering Management
- Understands customers’ needs and can find common ground to create a saleable product
- Support development of internal product specifications based on customer requirements or market needs
- Leads and manages the global project team to execute a project or a product family within Engineering
- Lead reviews of the system requirements, architecture, and integration.
- On-going risk management for the project
- Communicating changes with Program management which influence cost, timing, and specifications.
- Accountable for all Engineering deliverables to Program Management
- Responsible for HW and Controls/SW integration
- Lead technical negotiations for customer change requests, including cost and timing impacts of the change.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with focus on electric drive systems; power electronics and/or motors
- 10+ Years of automotive industry experience with progressive increases in responsibility
- 8+ years engineering experience in Systems engineering
- 5+ Years of experience in propulsion system Power Electronics, Motors, Hardware and Controls development, integration and execution
- Understanding of power electronics and motors characterization and validation requirements and processes
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Advanced analytical, technical, and statistical skills
- Knowledge of safety analysis for automotive systems, ISO 26262 Functional Safety, DFMEA, FMEA, FMEDA and FTA analysis
- Knowledge of ASPICE, JIRA, AGILE
Apply for this role:
Consultant - E-Mobility
Connect on LinkedIn